Wednesday 8 July 2015

What can I offer to you, O My God?

Much beautiful (please read one word)
๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€

Transfused no gold, no silver transfused;
Transfused a diamond, a pearl transfused;

Cdaoo thou in God; That is the residence of the poor;

If I'm Cdata flower, he is falsely Bँvre;
If I'm Cdata fruit, then that bird is false;
If I'm burning Cdata, he is a liar fish;
If I'm Cdata milk, then he is a liar of calves;

Cdaoo thou in God; That is the residence of the poor;

If I'm a gold presents, he is a liar of Mati;
If I am the diamond posts, he is a liar coal;
If I'm Cdata beads, he is falsely Seepo;
If I'm Cdata sandalwood, he is falsely Srpo;

Cdaoo thou God, that is the residence of the poor;

Cdata I'm tan, then it is false wife;
If I'm Cdata mind, he is a liar motherly;
If I'm Cdata wealth, he is a liar sins;
If I'm Cdata religion, then it is false deeds;

Cdaoo thou God, that is the residence of the poor;

God you darling, you are so - my mirror;
You soul darling, do I dedicate soul.

No comments: