Tuesday 2 June 2015

The complete travel photography packing

The Complete Travel Photography Gear Guide

It’s a question we get on a regular basis. What type of camera do you use? Do you use a tripod? What’s in your travel photography kit? What other photography gear should I bring with me on my travels? We realized that we’ve spent a lot of time answering emails to this question when we could easily just send aspiring photographers to a travel photography gear guide. Brilliant! So, if you’ve ever wondered what camera equipment we carry on our travels, here’s the answer.

Travel Photography Gear Guide – My Thoughts…

travel photographer
When it comes to choosing gear for travel photography my best advice is to think light. I didn’t use to do this, but as technology gets better you can now start thinking lighter. I used to be a die-hard Canon guy that bought all the best glass that just so happened to be really heavy. After years of carrying this weight on my back (which has now been broken in two places) I’ve been seeking other options. I still Canon and preach good glass, but I think the heavy stuff is best left for the studio or commercial work.

No comments: