Sunday 22 November 2015

What images best represent ostentatious wealth?

What images best represent ostentatious displays of wealth?

Vincen MathaiVincen MathaiSyrian Christian forged in the heat of Qatar; Jack of all topics, master of some
3.2k Views

After getting all the huge gold cars, flashy platinum toilets, Mercedes monster trucks, and gigantic palaces, the sheikhs must have felt what can they do to spend all that money they have lying around gathering dust. They must have gathered together and deliberated on what is the next big and rare items they can get that would make people stand up and take notice.

Some sheikh in the corner, said 'How about getting big cats"?

That is how this trend of wning lions and tigers ebcame a thing for these bored sheikhs of UAE.


Please see below how big cats are becoming a common sight.


Finally I am leaving Madagascar.


I don't like this. I told you, I prefer Jaguars.

  
Nothing to see here folks, just chilling.


"Umm, I will have the KFC Zinger and my lion will have 2 buckets of chicken strips."


"They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty"

No comments: