Tuesday 23 February 2016

Is India a tolerant Nation?

Is India a tolerant Nation?


By Joyan Fernandes,:

As a Christian I feel that I'm the most minoritycommunity in India, making me best eligible person to answer this question, and plz remember I'm answering this with my community in my mind....
So here it is......

From all sorts of personal experience, I feel that Hindus are probably the most tolerant people in the entire world...
Not Muslims, not Christians nor any other religion, NOT IN OUR LIFE...

The total number of times a Hindu guy/girl has criticized about my religion or shown any type of intolerance  to me, atleast directly in my entire life is zero.

They accept every religion had their  own with pride, sometimes I feel that they give extra attention to me coz I'm a Christian... I'm seriously not kidding..

Many a times when I introduce myself to someone, proudly with my Christian name.. I can see their face brightening up as soon they hear it.. And again not kidding...


So coming back to the question... 
Is the country tolerant or not...????
I think you pretty must get the Idea.. Reading from above..


Peace.

No comments: