Friday 1 January 2016

Some amazing photos of glamorous Deepika Padukone

Please have a look at the awesome photos of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone:


I have been a decent fan of Deepika Padukone. I have watched every movie of her, just for glimpse of her. I have watched almost every interview of her. I had almost 20 GB in 'My Deepika' folder consisting all her exclusive interviews, movie promotional events, advertisement events, movie song videos, movie clips, 100's of images. 
Before posting pictures of awesomest face, i'd like to share a very small incident.
This is the picture when she was papped in Newyork with Ranveer  singh on her birthday in 2014. I was being teased by friends with stupid comments like "Ro mat, Kanha." and "Aaj isko akela mat chhodna, zeher na khale kahin." (Translation: "Do not cry, Kanha." And "listen guys, Do not leave him alone lest he may take poison")
I am here posting some of her pictures.
Deepika with glasses.
Deepika in traditional dresses.
Still from Ramleela: Strained yet graceful
Pictures for my desktop wallpaper rotation
Deepika's emotions in one image (Now even her eyes act great)
Deepika with blush
Aahhhh... this wink
And this image certainly doubles my love for her.
I was in 50% relationship with her. (Obviously, 100% from my side and 0% from her side. making it 50% on average.)

No comments: