Thursday 26 May 2016

Opinion of Airlines n crews abt Indian passengers

Views of Airlines and crews about Indian passengers:



There is a Huge Cultural Difference in India and Europe and I have seen this on BA/KLM/Air France Flights!

Me as a Passenger on EU Airlines(British Airways/KLM/Air France) 

I have travelled across the globe and I understand the etiquettes of flights and airports. In India as a passenger or any of the Asian flights (Air India, Jet Airways, Malaysia airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific) the crew is always happy to serve. 

Although most Indians don't understand the difference between a CAN and MAY yet the crew serves them what they need. I have seen on British Airways that even when I asked "may" I have a glass of water they frowned ! 

On transcontinental flights, generally you would sleep off or can't have meals when they serve. On Emirates, when I asked for  a snack (May I have a snack I am hungry) the crew got me a sandwich and chocolates however on Air France this was the answer - I have "nothing" for you now! ==> Be Hungry. 

Basically what I have seen in European Airlines is Crew looks down upon the Indian Economy class passengers. It's below their dignity to serve Indians (whom they historically dominated). I have seen this on numerous occasions  on the above mentioned airlines. The CREW is so ARROGANT to Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshi folks. 

Me as a Passenger on American Carriers ( Delta Airlines/American Airlines/US-Airways/ SouthWest ) 
I have always got the Indian Hospitality with an American Style on them. I loved the crew. Most often they were so friendly that I would walk up to them and talk. They love the people for who they are. Color of Skin is not of a concern to them as long as the magic words are there Please, May I and a Thank You the American crew are your friends. 

So to all the crew folks criticising the Indian population please read my points 
1. Indians look for Value when they spend money 
2. When we are "demanding" may be its because there is a lack in service 

I agree that the fellow Indian Passengers are pathetic when it comes to cleanliness and stuff. But that doesn't mean all are bad!  

This is the service in Air India  Economy Class 

Emirates Serving 


PS: 
To Prove my point. On a Flight from HYD-LONDON BA - An American Guy from New York got really upset with the so called "British" Attitude slashed at him by the British Airways crew. So now you guys know what I am talking about. 



https://linksredirect.com/?pub_id=11719CL10653&url=http%3A//www.airtel.in/

No comments: